Hi Fellow Bloggers,
My name is Laura Reinke. I am currently attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, majoring in Elementary Education. My anticipated graduation date is May, 2009 and I can't wait. I go to school at night because during the day I work as an early childhood teacher teaching 2 year olds. I enjoy reading, traveling, spending time with family and friends and I'm also trying to get back into running.
My feelings on technology vary, depending on what it is I'm doing. I like to pretend that I'm technology savvy but the truth is I have so much going on that it's hard to keep up. I know the basics but with technology always changing there is always so much to learn. I love the fact that I am able to communicate with my family and friends via technology. My brother and sister both live out of state and email helps keep us all in touch. I use technology in my everyday life. This spring I had to send my laptop in for maintenance and it was a struggle not to have it for 3 days. In today's society we all tend to rely heavily on many technological devices, which is wonderful but it can be extremely frustrating when things aren't working or when we don't know what we're doing.
Thanks for checking out my blog, watch for more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just sent you a post but I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT! Guess how I feel about technology now! I'm very frustrated!!!! I'd like to think that I'm computer savvy but I guess this would prove that I can't keep up because technology is always changing and making improvements. It's hard to find time to keep up with these changing. I'd have to say that this class is helping in guiding us in the right direction and opening my eyes to what services are available for us to use with children.
See you soon!
Post a Comment